Sunday 24 August 2014

Shouganai「 しょうがない」or Shikataganai 「しかたがない」

Hi! Ohisashiburi da ne~
How's your weekend? It must be great for you. Me? I'm great too.

You know, sometimes, life can be so painful for you. But then, things happened, and you couldn't do anything about it. Like the Japanese said, "Shouganai"「しょうがない」 or "Shikataganai" 「しかたがない」 which literally means, it can't be helped. So, whatever happens, it'd happened and you need to accept it. For example, when your friend gets angry with you for cancellation of plan, even though it's clearly not your fault and you've even say sorry to her but she don't even reply, so, shouganai yo. You've tried.

Nowadays, I'm done with getting angry over petty things, as I began to dislike most hatred words that are posted in Facebook, and any other social networking sites. It's kinda funny actually, to read such things. I also realized that I've also done such childish things before and also kind of regretting it. What will other people think about those who frequently posts things like that? Maybe, the society will say  "Such immature creatures", or something similar to that, i think? But then, it's not my problem. LOL. It's hard to deal with the people nowadays so, shouganai yo~ I guess I'll be my actual hikikomori self and keep my distant from other people. It's certainly will be better for me.


1 comment:

  1. Assalamualaikum Nini Nur Aisyah or could i call u Nic chan? (swetie girl from Melaka who really LOVE anime) hehe.... I hope u still remember me, not as Putri rafflesia but as keyko. Japanese name which i use around 2009-2010 in epop mag. Our first chatting through mobile, right? long time no chat huhh... ee, i just open my blog few minutes ago and i've seen someone has shared my old post about' my-bff-biography-in-epop-in-memories' then im searching for your site too then i found this blog. Ne, about yr profile pci, watakushi hontouni love Mickasa too ^_^. Anyway, thanks for visit my blog :) and nice to met you again...

    ReplyDelete